Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Layla loves DCB!

So becoming a father is getting more real and more exciting as the days fly by. I now spend a good few minutes each day huddled up tight against Mel's tummy to feel Layla kick and to talk to her. Apparently she can hear now and the more daddy talks to her before she's born the more likely she is to find my voice soothing when she comes into the world. It's my greatest hope these days that Layla will love me to death so I talk to her to win her love early on.

One other neato thing is happening now that she can hear...we're realizing what kind of music she likes. Her favorite band you ask? David Crowder I think! Every time she hears DCB music she start bouncing in the womb...without fail...every time. It's awesome! DCB is one of my personal favs these days. Talk about winning her daddy's heart...I'm a music guy and she loves the same music I do. Rock on sweet baby Layla!

No comments:

Post a Comment