Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Personal Worship

So keeping along with answering the questions posed by the Pages @ www.wonderfulpages.com here is what my personal worship looks like (or at least what I hope it looks like)

wake up 6:30am

things to do: love God in everything I do.

sleep 10:30pm

Honestly I can't think of how to describe personal worship better than that. It's my firm belief that everything I do is an act of worship to something or another. My hope is that it's all for God. In reality it's not. However, every day that God gives me I am trying to do whatever he's called me to do on that day in such a way as to draw attention to the difference God has made in my life and in so doing ascribe worth and value to Him...to bring Him glory through my life. I pray hoestly and earnestly that God will help me do this more and more each day. I need Him to do the work...I'm not able to on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment