Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arise - Willow Arts Conference '08

Well here I am...another year and another Willow Arts Conference. It's one of my favorite times each year because I know God will speak loudly to me and that I will feel His presence deeply. This one event fills my sails and will sustain me and envision me anew for months to come. God gives me this gift yearly and I am greatful for it.

This year especially I'm excited because God has enabled WLA to send me with 5 other members of our team. I rode down with John Zehr, Brian Close, Andrew VanderPloeg, Bryan Kowal and Corey Seabrook yesterday. It's a 7 hour drive plus stops and we got along swimmingly. In a couple of hours we'll head over to the Willow campus and begin the conference. I'm praying for great things to happen as we learn and grow and commune together. I'll try and post here each day and share a bit of what we're learning so that maybe a bit of that growth and be shared even before we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment