Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 2 @ Willow Finished

Well the fella's and I have now spent two great days learning and processing together. I'm very glad for the work that God is doing in us as we have robust conversations and talk in completely rediculous accents. I love these guys. My heart is filled with gratitude for the Lord's provision of such amazing people (here and at home) that I get to do life and ministry with.

My big take away so far is that the kind of team we're trying to build around WLA is worth fighting for - worth the effort - worth every bit of the good time and the hard times. For as long as God keeps me here on earth I will fight hard and with great passion for a team that serves with excellence, that loves one another and that seeks to create life changing services in the power of God. This is my calling and come feast or famine I will fight desperately to see that work accomplished. It's the calling God has put on my life and the work he invites me into. I'm so blessed and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment