Monday, November 17, 2008

My wife sure knows how to treat her husband

So I'm sitting in what is perhaps my favorite place in the whole world. Niagara-on-the-Lake is amazing. We've been here no less than 5 times since we moved to London because its just so relaxing. Mel and I always spend great time dreaming here. It gets us away from work for a while which, no matter how much you love work, is a good thing :) So when I found out on Friday that Mel had booked us into our favorite place here, Cecile's House as a surprise, well, I was pretty thrilled :)

I'm realizing more and more the power or a good marriage. One where each person is putting aside their own wants to serve the other. I guess its easy to say that given how much I've been served this week but I hope the Lord will help me to be as much a servant to Mel as she is to me.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment