Monday, August 25, 2008

Careful what you pray...you might just get it.

So I've been doing my best to pray for stretching, ruining and healing the last two weeks. A great idea in theory. I'll tell you though that this weekend was one of the most stretching I've had in a long time. It got me thinking...you'd better not pray for something unless you WANT it to happen. Don't ask God for things just to sound good because you might just get what you ask for. Be serious about it. Give it careful thought.

I'm glad to say that even though it's been a tough weekend that God has worked in my heart and brought some things to light that I think I needed to wrestle with and will continue to wrestle with. I'm glad I asked...I pray for each of you that you'll be glad you asked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment