Wednesday, September 10, 2008

28

I turned 28 today. I don't know that my age makes me feel much different but certainly a quick relfection on what's happened this year makes me feel different. Here are some things that have happened that make me feel different about life:

I'm a father
I've been more consistent in my time with God than ever
I'm praying more
I lost 20 lbs this year (55 in the past 3 years)
I feel more conscious of others
My passion for the lost has increased
I'm more stretched
I'm doing more about my passion for the lost
My heart has been broken by God more often

I'm sure there are more things to list but those are the ones that feel significant right now. I'm so happy. I feel blessed. I can only hope that God is as active this year as he was last year. Praise be to God for his abundant blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment