Tuesday, October 14, 2008

120 Minutes

I've been a bad blogger lately. I haven't been consistent about it. I supose my excuse would be that I don't have enough time. That's simply untrue. Seth Godin agrees with me. WEll actually, I stole the idea from Seth Godin. I was reading said blog last week and it hit me...I have far more time than I realize. And lately I've been trying to spend my time doing things of merit. I could still do more. So I pose the question to you - how would your life be different if you reclaimed 120 wasted minutes? Perhaps you could spend time with God. With your family. You could read something intellectually or spiritually stimulating. You could get better at something. Go ahead...put the remote down! I dare you!

Me? I'll start by blogging more.

No comments:

Post a Comment